The Hostel Florenc Prague is a new offer for those, who wish to have a pleasant, unforgettable stay and enjoy their visit to Prague. Perfect location, privacy, cleanliness, security and a helpful staff are definitely our strong assets. From March 2013 we offer new rooms, new bathrooms, new dinning room, new kitchenettes, lounge with internet corner and free WiFi access.
Florenc Hostel features 70 newly minted furnished rooms (150 beds) for everybody, from single travelers to larger groups.
We offer (from March 15, 2013):
- 24-hour front desk
- Buffet breakfast included
- Wireless in all house, internet access free
- Safe deposit boxes at the reception
- Lounge with TV, internet access and settees
- Wheelchair-friendly roomn
- Non-smoking rooms
You can find us right in the area of the Prague Central Bus Station Florenc.
- 1 stop by subway from the Central Railway Station Hlavní Nádraží
- 5 minutes on foot from the Masaryk Train Station
- 2 stops by subway from the Bus and Railway Station Praha-Holešovice
Very good transport connection to anywhere in Prague: subway station Florenc (lines B and C), trams, buses. 5 minutes by bus to the Oldtown Square, 15 minutes on foot to Wenceslas Square.
According to the law on the registration of sales, the seller is obliged to
issue a receipt to the buyer. The seller is also obliged to register
received revenue online to tax administrator. In case of technical failure
within 48 hours at the latest.